Tickets for the 2013 League of Legends World Championship were originally to be available from ticketmaster.com on Aug. 24 at 12 P.M. PDT.
- Group Stage – Culver Sound Studios, Sep. 15-21: $20 per day
- Group Stage – Culver Sound Studios, Sep. 23-24: $30 per day
- Semifinals – Galen Center, Sep. 27-28: $30-60 per day
- Finals – Staples Center, Oct. 14: $40-100
The full schedule of each day and the location of each event is available here.
The World Championship lasts from Sep. 15 to Oct. 4 and 14 teams from North America, Europe, Korea, Southeast Asian, China and an international Wildcard will compete for the Summoner’s Cup. Each game is held in front of a live audience.
The quarterfinal matches on Monday, Sep. 23 and Tuesday, Sep. 24 are best of three while the Semifinals and championship final is a best of five.
According to the Lolepsorts website, several Los Angeles hotels are offering discounts for people attending the events.
- Biltmore Hotel: $202 per night with the code: 1310RIOTGM
- The Standard Hotel Downtown: $235-265 per night. Discount is offered via phone reservation (1.866.670.8686, code: Riot Games Block).
- Lost Angeles Athletic Club: $299 per night. Discount is offered via phone reservation (213.625.2211, code: TOUR).
- Farmer’s Daughter Hotel: $175 per night. Discount is offered via phone reservation (323.932.1608, code: RIOT)