Below are a list of patch notes of current in-game differences between the NA Public Beta Environment and the Live servers. These changes may not necessarily represent the final patch notes and do not include new skins or media.
- The death streak penalty has been decreased to 13% for the first death and 20% for subsequent deaths from 13% and 30%.
- The minimum gold reward for killing an enemy champion is now 50g, up from 15g
- Pillar of Flame (W): mana cost reduced to 70/75/80/85/90 from 70/80/90/100/110
- Conflagration (E): mana cost increased to 70/75/80/85/90 from 60/65/70/75/80
- Pyroclasm (R): mana cost decreased to 100 at all ranks from 100/150/200
- Valkyrie (W): mana cost reduced to 50 at all ranks from 100 at all ranks
- Missile Barrage (R): cost reduced to 20 at all ranks from 30/35/40
- New Passive – League of Draven: Draven gains a stack of Adoration when he catches a spinning axe or kills a minion or monster. When Draven kills and enemy champions, he consumes half his Adoration stacks, gaining 3 gold per stack consumed. Draven loses half the Adoration stacks upon death.”
- Spider Form / Human Form (R): No longer counts as a spellcast for the purposes of items like Tears of the Goddess, Sheen, etc
- Rampage (Q): mana cost increased to 24/28/32/36/40 from 25 at all ranks
- Transform: Mercury Hammer / Mercury Cannon (R): No longer counts as a spellcast for the purposes of items like Tears of the Goddess, Sheen, etc
- Acceleration Gate (E): cooldown increased to 16 at all ranks from 14/13/12/11/10
- Base attack damage lowered to 47 from 51.3
- Mark of the Storm (Passive): duration reduced to 6 seconds from 8 seconds
Sigil of Silence (Q)
- Mana cost lowered to 50/60/70/80/90 from 70/75/80/85/90.
- Initial damage lowered to 55/80/105/130/155 ( +.4 AP ) from 70/110/150/190/230 ( +.6 AP )
- Mark trigger damage increased to 55/80/105/130/155 ( +.5 AP) from 20/40/60/80/100 ( +.3 AP )
- Silence reduced to 1.5 at all ranks from 2
- Mana cost increased to 80/90/100/110/120 from 80/85/90/95/100
Ethereal Chains (E)
- Cooldown increased to 14/12.5/11/9.5/8 from 10 at all ranks
- Time to trigger shackle decreased to 1.5 from 2
- Shackle time changed to 1.5 at all ranks from 1/1.3/1.6/1.9/2.2 seconds
- Mimicked Sigil of Silence (Q) and Ethereal Chains (E) deal 100/200/300 (+0.65 AP) magic damage on both instances of their damage
- Mimicked Distortion (W) deals 150/300/450 (+ratio) magic damage
- Mana cost reduced to 0 from 100/50/0
- Solar Flare (R) Delay: normalized from 0.5s~0.75s
- Aspect of the Cougar (R): No longer counts as a spellcast for the purposes of items like Tears of the Goddess, Sheen, etc.
- Health per level decreased to 96 from 108
- Consume (Q): damage lowered to 500/625/750/875/1000 from 600/700/800/900/1000
- All Fury of the Dragonborn (passive) effects are now located in ability tooltips
Dragonborn (new passive)
- Gains 5 bonus Armor and Magic resistance. This bonus is increased by 1 per level and doubles in dragon form.
Flame Breath (E)
- No longer reduces Armor by 15%
- Now passes through all units hit instead of stopping at the first
- Debuff duration increased from 4 seconds
- Damage decreased at higher levels from 80/125/170/215/260
- On-hit magic damage to debuffed targets changed to a % of the target’s Maximum Health from 15% of Flame Breath’s damage
Dragon’s Descent (R)
- Drains less Fury per second (no numbers)
- Passive Armor/Magic Resistance component removed
- 2 Fury gained per hit (decreased from 2/2.5/3)
- Passive Fury gain increased at later ranks from 1/1/1 per 1.5 seconds
- Nevermove (W) Delay normalized from 0.75s~1s
- Dark Sphere’s (Q) tool tip now says “This spell can be cast while moving”
- Force of Will’s (W) tool tip now says “This spell can be cast while moving”
- Dark Matter (W) Delay normalized from 1.2s~1.5s
Satchel Charge (W)
- Can now be reactivated while in flight, causing the Satchel Charge to detonate on landing
- Missile speed increased to 1750 from 1600
- Knockback distance increased from 350
- Cooldown now starts when spell is cast, not when Satchel Charge detonates
Mega Inferno Bomb (R) secondary range increased to 500 from 250
- Passive mana gains are now 8 (10 in Dominion) mana per cast up from 6
- Cooldown on passive is now 2 times per 8 seconds down from flat 3 second cooldown
- (Dominion) Mana charge cooldown is now 2 times per 6 seconds from flat 3 second cooldown
- Can no longer apply more than one stack of Armor Shred per basic attack
- Mana Charge now grants 4 (8 in Dominion) maximum mana
- (Dominion) Mana charge cooldown is now 2 times per 6 seconds down from 3 seconds flat
Maw of Malmortius
- Attack damage increased to 60 from 55.
- Magic resist increased to 40 from 36.
- Passive increased to 1 AD for every 2% of missing HP, up to max of 35 AD from 1 per every 2.5% missing HP.
- Now reads “Revealing a ward in this manner grants a portion of the gold reward when that unit is killed.”
- No longer reads “until death” – persists through death now.
- Reveal Radius reduced to 600 from 750
- Duration reduced to 4 minutes from 5 minutes
- Now has a particle denoting the radius of effect
New item: Orb of Winter
- Total Cost: 2080
- 70 magic resist
- 20 HP per 5 seconds
- UNIQUE Passive: Grants a shield that absorbs up to 30 (+10 per level) damage. The shield will refresh after 9 seconds without receiving damage
Tear of the Goddess
- Mana charge now grants 4 (5 in Dominion) maximum mana.
- Mana charge cooldown is now 2 times every 8 seconds from 3 seconds flat.
- (Dominion) Mana charge cooldown is now 2 times every 6 seconds from 3 seconds flat.
- Vision and Sight Ward are now worth more gold (previously 25g)
- Wriggle’s Lantern Ward is now worth more gold (previously 25g)
The rewards for killing wards has been slightly changed:
- The killer of the ward gains 50% of the ward’s gold value
- Nearby allied champions with Oracle Elixir or allied champions that have placed Vision Wards nearby split 50% of the ward’s gold value
Map Specific Changes
(Twisted Treeline) Singed
- Armor per level decreased to 2 from 3.5
- Insanity Potion cooldown increased to 120 seconds from 100
- Riftwalk cooldown increased to 9/8/7 seconds from 7/6/5
- Riftwalk range decreased to 600 from 700